Monday, January 18, 2021

Back at school

 Tuesday (January 11, 1977)

Dear Robin

I haven't been out of the house since you left - my cold has been pretty bad. It's not much better but I'll have to go to the store and get cat food. The cats don't much like grits.

I can get the money for you but I don't know how much you need and I can't find that deposit slip you sent me before.

The day you left Nora was on the way over here after work and down on Sunset a lady came out of a driveway and ran into her. It messed up her new car and upset her quite a bit. She was too nervous to drive home so she and Lolly stayed here that night.

I'm working on filling out that paper you left. As soon as I can determine how much Social Security we got in 1975 I'll send it to you.

It's very windy here today but I guess I'd better brace myself and go on out.

Love

Mother

I can relate. Nothing drives me to the grocery store quicker than being out of cat food.

No comments: