Sunday, November 1, 2020

Can't believe it's November, already

Monday November 1, 1976

Dear Robin

How did you like the snow?

While you had snow we had rain and more rain. If you are wondering why your mail is late it's because I couldn't get the car out without swimming. I had Doug and Betsy and Lisa's family to dinner Friday night and I thought for a while I wouldn't be able to go to the store for food.

That must have been some game Saturday. They were giving the score every little while on TV and I was surely scared there for a while. I think Tony won some money on the game.

We didn't have very many kids around for treats last night. I had a lot of candy left over.

Have you seen that cat on TV that looks just like John Boy? I think they call him Harry.

I'm still working on the sewing 'chine room but I almost have it like I want it now.

Well, I have to write some checks to pay some bills and that's not one of my favorite things to do.

Love

Mother

Oh, I forgot, I had another winning race ticket last Tuesday but just for two dollars.

No comments: