Friday, November 6, 2020

Election outcome - 1976

 Saturday November 6, 2020

Dear Robin

If no news is good news then this is the best letter you ever got.

I guess you were not very pleased with the election results. I wasn't either but since we are stuck with Carter for a while I suppose I'll have to try to find something to like about him.

Yesterday was a school holiday so Nora, Trina and Lolly came in. Nora and I went shopping while the kids played at Lisa's. All of the kids were wishing they could have been with you when you had all that snow.

We are having some beautiful weather now and it makes me want to go fishing.

Well, I have some more letters to mail so I'll have to go through the painful task of getting the cats in the garage. I stay at home a lot just because I hate to get ready to go.

Love

Mother

No comments: