Sunday, September 20, 2009

Who said I was never coming back?

Wow! I never meant to go this long without posting. I truly have no excuse. Well, I could come up with some excuses: August is my busiest month at work...I've taken on some new responsibilities at work...We have a new puppy at our house...I can't find the memory card for my camera (I really need a new camera).

All of the above are true, but they are no excuse. But, since I can't locate said picture card, I will link to the Webshots page of mustbecyn. Back in 2005, I advertised my hand-quilting on eBay - and this nice lady sent me this vintage top to quilt. And then I commenced making her crazy by taking forever to finish her quilt. But I finally finished it, and she said lovely things about it. And I was happy with the way it turned out. Please take a look. If you'd like me to hand-quilt for you, let me know - but be prepared for a lonnnnnnggggg wait.

Hope to post much more frequently now that things have settled down. Ha!

No comments: